The first step is to apply online. Please fill in the Application Form
You have to prepare the following list of documents:
- Application Form of LUT http://www.bwm.pollub.pl/erasmusplus-af.en
- Learning Agreement 2016-2017 http://www.bwm.pollub.pl/forms.en
- A photocopy of the Applicant’s Passport
- A photocopy of insurance document (All foreign students are obligated to take out health insurance for the period of time they will spend in the country of destination covering expenses of medical care and accident insurance). Valid health isurance is obligatory to get visa and this is paid by student
- Confirmation of English language skills (minimum "communicative," or B1 according to CEFR - Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)*
The Application Form and Learning Agreement should be signed by both the student and the coordinator at Home University before sending them to us.
* the confirmation can be issued by a proper unit at home university and confirmed by language instructor/coordinator or other person in charge.
The ECTS Catalogue 2017-2018 is available here.
Please note that at our University students can take only 30 ECTS points per semester.
Next please send the printed version of the online application together with other documents mentioned above to the following address:
Lublin University of Technology
Office of International Education
ul. Nadbystrzycka 38d
20-618 Lublin, Poland
All the required documents must be sent no later than until 30 June (for full academic year and winter term) or until 30 November (for summer term).
Once you have been accepted as an Erasmus+ student, you will receive an official letter of acceptance.
Your stay at LUT during next academic semester from 08.02.2017 to 07.07.2017 can be reduced only up to 5 days and this will not change the amount of the grant.
The Letter of Acceptance is issued after all the applications are verified, that is no earlier than five weeks after the application deadline.
Accepted students open visa procedure in their countries using LUTS’ letters of acceptance in polish embassy or consulate.
- such procedure usually takes up to 2 weeks.
- candidates request for national student visa type D.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Lublin!
CONTACT: Anna Radziszewska MA email: email@example.com