The University of Granada is happy to inform you that its 6th Staff Training Week within the LLP/Erasmus Staff Mobility Programme will be held from 18th to 22nd May 2015.
The five-day programme will consist of plenary sessions, round tables, workshops, presentations and social events. Our purpose is to transfer and exchange experience and know-how; beneficiaries will be given the opportunity to learn from the experiences and good practices of the partner institutions. They will, thus, acquire practical skills relevant for their current job and their professional development.
More detailed information is available at Staff Training Week 2015.
Who can attend?
The Staff Training Week is open to all administrative members of staff of our partner Universities. That is, it is not necessarily for International Relations Office staff. This initiative will be focused on 4 main tracks:
- General University Administration. We will accept up to 60 participants.
- University libraries. We will accept up to 20 participants.
- Information Technology. We will accept up to 10 participants.
- Careers Services. We will accept up to 10 participants.
If we receive more applications, there will be a selection process based on our possibility to find the best match for our Granada colleagues, in order to maximise the outcomes of the week. We will send you an email in the last week of March to let you know whether your application has been selected.
What is in the programme?
The programme will be drawn up for specific themes from an administrative point of view. The topics that will be covered will be as follows:
- General University Administration: please download the provisional version of our brochure.
- University libraries: please download the provisional version of our brochure.
- Information Technology: please download the provisional version of our brochure.
- Careers Services: please download the provisional version of our brochure.
We also recommend you check our web page to keep yourself up-to-date with our programme.
How to apply?
Fill in this application form:
The online application is open from 16th February to 1st March 2015 inclusive.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Ms Tanya Grigorova or Mr Javier Caballero by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.