Partner Countries Mobilities
If you were selected to participate in Erasmus Staff Mobility for Training at LUT please follow the steps:
1. Complete an Application Form available here bwm.pollub.pl/Application%20Form%20Non-teaching.en
2. Complete Staff Mobility for Training Mobility Agreement available below.
3. Remember - Language of instruction is ENGLISH!
4. Period of mobility is 5 days (Monday to Friday) plus 2 days of travel. The next Staff Training Week date will be held on 3-7 April 2017!
5. Please take into account two facts: getting acceptance at LUT may take 2 weeks, getting visa and travel arrangements also take time. Plus paperwork!
6. Get necessary signatures at your University, dont forget to sign your documents as a participant.
7. Send your application documents (scans) to Malgorzata Wilczynska, MA, email@example.com
Notice! If the Application Form doesn`t work properly you can use the Aplicatio Form which can e downloaded at the bottom of this web.