Documents which must be submitted to Lublin University of Technology by regular post to the address of the International Exchange Office of LUT and by email to: email@example.com:
- Application Form of LUT (http://www.bwm.pollub.pl/erasmusplus-af.en);
- Learning Agreement 2015-2016; (download here:http://www.bwm.pollub.pl/forms.en)
- A photocopy of the Applicant’s Passport or ID (if EU member state citizen);
- A photocopy of insurance document (EHIC Card for EU citizens)
- Confirmation of English language skills (minimum "communicative," or B1 according to CEFR - Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)*
* the confirmation can be issued by a proper unit at home university and confirmed by language instructor/coordinator or other person in charge.
All the required documents must be sent no later than until 15 June (for full academic year and winter term) or until 30 November (for summer term).
Once you have been accepted as an Erasmus+ student, you will receive an official letter of acceptance. The Letter of Acceptance is issued after all the applications are verified, that is no earlier than five weeks after the application deadline.
ECTS Catalogue 2015-2016 available here: http://www.bwm.pollub.pl/ects.en.1516.en