IOC2017 - First Announcement and Call for papers
The Technical Faculty in Bor, University of Belgrade, in collaboration with the Mining and Metallurgy Institute in Bor, is pleased to invite you to the 49th International October Conference on Mining and Metallurgy (IOC2017) to be held at Hotel Jezero, Bor Lake, Serbia, 18-21 October 2017.
The main aim of the conference is to provide a forum for presentations and discussions of scientific research findings, technological development and practices on the subject of geology, mining, metallurgy, materials science, technology, environmental protection as well as the related engineering topics.
IOC2017 will bring a wide range of related topics presenting the views from both academic research and industry.
This years Conference is dedicated to the memory of full professor Dragana Zivkovic, one of our most loyal and active committee members, who passed away on 26 November 2016.
Authors from the universities, research centers and industry are invited to submit papers to the Conference according to the following deadlines:
- 15 May 2017 – EXTENDED – preliminary registration and abstract submission here.
- 15 June 2017 – EXTENDED – full - length paper submission (up to 4 pages, including figures and tables) Paper template (ioc49_template.doc)
- 15 July 2017 – notification of acceptance
- 30 July 2017 – hotel reservation deadline
- 30 July 2017 – conference fee payment deadline
- 30 September 2017 – final announcement and program.
In the frame of this years October conference, University of Belgrade, Technical Faculty in Bor will organize 4th International Student Conference on Technical Sciences - ISC2017
on 20 - 21 October 2017.
Please find the First Announcement and Call for papers here
with all relevant information on the forthcoming events.
We are looking forward to your active participation in the IOC2017
Biuro Wymiany Międzynarodowej - Politechnika Lubelska - InTegrum CMS
Strona zmodyfikowana: 18-04-2017