Before the departure

Learn more about the formalities you need to go through before your departure

You need to:

  • inform the dorm administrator,
  • inform the Faculty Coordinator,
  • inform the Office of International Education (OIE).


You also need to complete the following documents:

1.      Clearance Sheet 


The document must be completed and submitted to the Dean’s Office of a particular Faculty.


NOTE that the Transcript of Records is issued after the clearance procedure is complete.


You have to receive signatures of the following units:


1.      Library – after you return all the books and sources;

2.      Dormitory – if you paid the rent and damages, if the room is clean;

3.      IEO – if all documents (Application Form, Learning Agreement,  Changes to Learning Agreement, ID/ Passport copy, insurance document copy, language certificate) are in your folder at OIE. Remember also to collect the original documents (e.g. Learning Agreement) at the office;

4.      Dean’s Office – if you return your Exam Card and if all documents are there;

5.      Coordinator – according to individual arrangements with the Coordinator.


2.      Exam Card

Exam card  is a faculty document – you have to ask for it at the Dean’s Office. Remember to collect the signature of each teacher you had classes with. Once you have received all signatures and grades, you must submit Exam Card to the Dean’s Office at your Faculty.


Please remember also to ask for the following documents:

·        Transcript of Records  -  the document contains names of the courses, grades, ECTS credits. You are requested to take the TR from the Dean’s Office personally,

·         Certificate of Stay/Confirmation of Study Period.

International Exchange Office - InTegrum CMS
Modyfication date: 26-05-2017, Author:

Already: 8786236 visitors
Poprawny CSS! International Exchange Office, Lublin University of Technology
ul. Nadbystrzycka 42 a (D.S. 4, p. 9), 20-501 Lublin, Poland