Lublin University of Technology is willing to host students of partner universities during practical placements. Students may apply to faculties of Lublin University of Technology, as well as to other units of the University.
If you are willing to apply to the programme, please send to email@example.com, the following documentation:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae in English;
- Motivation/recommendation letter;
- A short summary of the activity you would like to develop at Lublin University of Technology;
- Declaration of the "ERASMUS" status. You should have a document, issued by your institution, confirming you have been selected in the frame of Erasmus+ Placement Programme.
- Confirmation of English language skills (minimum "communicative," or B1 according to CEFR - Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)*
* the confirmation can be issued by a proper unit at home university and confirmed by language instructor/coordinator or other person in charge.
OIE will forward your application directly to the appropriate Faculty.
Each application will be revised individually. The acceptance depends on the decision of a particular unit of the University.
Once the candidate is accepted, he/she will receive an official letter of acceptance.
No later than a month before the start of the placement, student has to send the following documets to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Application Form (includes Learning Agreement for Traineeship);
- A photocopy of the Applicant’s Passport;
- A photocopy of insurance document (EHIC Card for EU citizens).
Details and requirements of a valid Erasmus+ placement are available on the website of the EU Commission DG Education and Culture, or at your home university.
No applications or communication with students will be considered until we have received an official nomination from your home university that you have been selected to apply to Lublin University of Technology to complete an internship within the framework of Erasmus+ Programme. For more information we strongly advise you to talk to your internship coordinator.
Please remember that only complete applications will be processed!