Information for Incoming Students. The procedures are valid for Erasmus+ and other mobility candidates and students.
Before the departure
Before the departure you need to:
- inform the dorm administrator,
- inform the coordinator,
- inform Office of International Education (OIE).
You also need to complete several documents:
The document must be completed and submitted to the Dean`s Office of a particular Faculty, altogether with an ID card of a student.
The Transcript of Records is issued after the clearance procedure is complete.
You have to receive signatures at the following units:
1. Library – if you returned all the books and sources;
2. Dormitory – if you paid the rent and damages, if the room is clean;
3. OIE – if all documents (Application Form, Learning Agreement, Changes to Learning Agreement, ID/ Passport copy, Insurance copy, Language certificate) are in your folder at IEO. Remember also to collect the original documents (e.g. Learning Agreement) at the office;
4. Dean`s Office – if you returned your exam card and if all documents are there;
5. Coordinator – individual arrangements with the coordinator.
· Exam Card
Exam card is a faculty document – you have to ask for it at the Dean`s Office. Remember to collect each teacher`s signature (those who teach you). Once you have received all signatures and grades, you must submit Exam Card to the Dean`s Office.
Please remember also to ask for the following documents:
· Transcript of Records - the document contains names of the courses, grades, ECTS credits. You are requested to take the TR from the Dean`s Office personally.
· Certificate of Stay/Letter of Confirmation - you should ask for it if the mobility start and end dates are not included in the Transcript of Records.
LUT invites new incoming exchange students (Erasmus+ students from UE and Turkey) to the Welcome Meeting which will take place on 20/02/2017.
The details of the meeting are published in the `Campus News` section of our website. Please note that it is important that you attend the meeting so that you do not miss any practical information.
Mentor - ESN LUT
Every foreign exchange student who will contact ESN LUT can get an assigned MENTOR (buddy) who helps him/her. If you would like to have a mentor or learn more on ESN please contact ESN LUT.
Forms to be completed during your stay at LUT